Saturday, November 26, 2016

NOW AVAILABLE Rebound (Bending the Rules) by A.M. Wray



NOW AVAILABLE!


Rebound (Bending the Rules)


Jax...

Why did he have to be so perfect? After a terrible breakup, I wanted nothing to do with dating of any kind. Trust was not a quality that I was blessed with at that moment, but that didn't stop him. 

He was the best friend that I'd ever had, but that wasn't all I wanted. I felt terrible about it, but I couldn't help it. I told myself that the last thing that I needed was a rebound, but after that night... Well - I just can't seem to stop myself.


http://amzn.to/2fG178t
**Please note the author's message that the length of the novel and time to read are both inaccurate and she is working with Amazon to fix that.**

About A.M. Wray


A.M. Wray is the Contemporary Romance name for author Candy Crum. She lives with her two young boys and her Harlequin Great Dane, Harley Quinn.

A lover of many genres, Candy Crum writes Paranormal Romance, YA (Romance and Fantasy), Fantasy, and even a little horror. Under A.M. Wray, she covers Contemporary Romance, Erotica, and Thrillers.

Candy loves art and enjoys drawing, playing around and learning PhotoShop, and writing/reading. More than anything she loves hearing from her fans and connecting with them. She even has a newsletter (accessible on her website) that offers freebies for loyal fans.


Email: candycrum@candycrumbooks.com

Website: www.candycrumbooks.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/amandamwray

www.facebook.com/candycrumbooks

Twitter: @TheEternalGift

@CandyCrumBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to tremendous amounts of spam, all comments are moderated and will be approved and published throughout the day.