Friday, March 25, 2016

Ask Me Again (An Inspirational Romance Book 1) by Kara Kinsley



Ask Me Again


This is Book 1 of the 3 book "Ask Me Again" series.

Devin Grant had his future all figured out. Fight fires in his hometown until he could save the money to go off to college and become an Arson Investigator. He was going to leave his small town behind for something bigger and better. Until someone from his past walked back into his life.

Tricia Green had dreamed of leaving her run of the mill small town for as long as she could remember. All she wanted was to get away from the dead end life she lived with her alcoholic mother and never present father. More than anything, she wanted to head off to college and pursue her dream of being a physical therapist. But fate had other plans. Plans that would change her life forever.


http://amzn.to/1WObrqi


About Kara Kinsley


When I was a little girl, I was always fascinated by the stories my grandmother would tell me. When I'd visit her during the summer in Texas, she'd spend hours with me, while doing chores or making supper, spinning delightful yarns about dashing cowboys or sweet, but confident little ladies, who would sometimes have the craziest adventures.

One thing that always stayed with me was how, in the midst of everything they went through, their devotion to their faith would never waiver. She didn't know it back then, of course, but her amazing stories would later on inspire me to write.

I enjoy creating stories with characters that my readers can relate to: people who have everyday problems, but no matter what, their hope endures in that all will turn out in God's favor. My desire is that my novels will touch your heart, just as Grandma Rose's stories touched mine. I hope my words, dear reader, encourage you to always believe in love, never to give up and to always hold steadfast to your faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to tremendous amounts of spam, all comments are moderated and will be approved and published throughout the day.